The BABECS Group incorporating:
• Business Planning – The Round Acre Project
• Financial Planning – Moneyology
• Life Planning – The Experience of a Lifetime
What is the Round Acre Project?
This is specifically designed to help our members become change makers as God’s appointed Entrepreneurs in the marketplace. We do this by ensuring our business is:
• Built on Biblical Principles.
• Delivered by Trustworthy people.
• Driven by a desire to serve.
Be part of our Round Acre Community!
Our aim is to serve a new community of Entrepreneurs who are called to walk the talk of the Christian faith in their day-to-day business life.
A better way to do business
The Round Acre Project (RAP) breaks new ground for Christian Entrepreneurs who want to ensure they are “walking their talk” in the business marketplace.
All inclusive service and support
We aim to “walk our talk” by delivering exactly what we promise. That means that our service really is all inclusive – everything included in a clear and transparent proposition and price.
The professional network for Christian Entrepreneurs
There is nothing more exciting than a group of like minded, positive thinking, enthusiastic individuals who are called by God to be change makers in the marketplace.
Overview: BABECS also provide a range of professional services to individuals who are looking for help and guidance in relation to financial planning and life planning.
• Matthew 6:24 … you cannot serve both God and money …
• For many people this is the greatest struggle of all. How can we even think about serving God when we are under so much pressure to deal with the financial pressures of life.
• The good news is there is a realistic way to achieve complete financial freedom
• Psalm 90:12 Teach us to number our days that we may gain a heart of wisdom.
• The Experience Of a Lifetime is a residential programme situated in the beautiful setting of the English Lake District. During this amazing three day event you will enjoy the splendor of Lake Windermere and the breathtaking surroundings of the area. This is the perfect place to reflect upon your personal experience of life; make plans for your future and consider the blessings we have today.